What is PDR?
- Dents less than 4” in diameter
- Dents where the paint isn’t broken or sharp creases
- Dents on vertical and horizontal panels, not including roofs with sunroof openings
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is an innovative dent repair process that restores dented vehicle body panels to their original factory condition. PDR is a non-invasive process that uses specially designed tools to gently manipulate and flex the panel back to its original form — without damaging the vehicle’s factory finish.
This unique process takes only a few minutes, so dent repairs are performed easily and conveniently. Unlike body shop repairs, which typically involve body fillers, sanding, and painting, vehicles repaired through the PDR method retain their value. The PDR process can repair most minor dents, dings, creases, and even hail damage without the high expense and inconvenience of other traditional auto repair methods.
Experienced, nationally certified technicians perform all PDR repairs, so each repair is guaranteed against any future defects or reappearing dents.
Why Choose PDR?
- Non-invasive process that does not require body fillers, sanding or painting
- Maintains your vehicle’s resale and trade-in value
- Permanently removes most dents and dings
- 100% guarantee on repairs